login info & promos join!

Forums > Clever Marketing > What do people think of Google Plus

New Topic|Reply

Author
Catherine Taylor
I was recently advised to get a Google Plus page as apparently it does make you more prominent in a Google search. I don't know... does it? I know little about it and would love some opinions and feedback to what others may think of it and the best way to use it. Anyway, I've started one two days ago and I've got myself one follower already. Exciting! And yes, I've put a link on there for Kindle Mojo.

2015 Mar 19 01:03 pm |Quote

Publisher
Senserial
Being on Google plus is very important for your web presence as a whole. But of course, like in the other social media, you should be active, in order for it to work for you. You should post on a regular basis, follow people, participate in discussions..
A book club that I am part of is for example the one of Lisa Cherry: https://plus.google.com/communities/100130426685690665483

So, don't give up Google plus

2013 Aug 06 06:08:30 am | Quote

Author
Catherine Taylor
Thanks for that and that link was helpful to see what activity goes on. I'm still social networking shy but slowly breaking out. Just got a twitter and already have 48 followers.
2013 Aug 08 12:08:38 pm | Quote

Author
TerrillDavis
Quote:
Thanks for that and that link was helpful to see what activity goes on. I'm still social networking shy but slowly breaking out. Just got a twitter and already have 48 followers.
What's your handle on twitter?  I'm @D_B_Connect on twitter and I'll follow you back.
2013 Aug 08 03:08:16 pm | Quote

Book Promoter
Sophie Gifford
Hey Catherine,

Have you signed up for Goole+ yet? More importantly, have you figured how and why to use it? We're on Google+ as well because our web designer said to, but I don't really get how to use it.

See: https://plus.google.com/104899773406384327360/posts
2013 Nov 09 02:11:46 pm | Quote

Author
Catherine Taylor
Have had Google + now for a couple of months under New Zealand Erotic Romance. but haven't found it as good as other social media.
2013 Nov 14 02:11:06 am | Quote

Author
John Pirillo
I added Google Plus to my blogs and it's definitely pushed a few people in my direction. The way I look at it is that even if you only get one more person to see you, that's one more than nothing, and all the ones add up to more and more over time.

Best of luck!

John

http://writejohn.blogspot.com/
2013 Nov 17 03:11:01 pm | Quote

Author
Nathan Tarantla
I use it, I think it does promote traffic and linkage. As a web master, I recommend it for everyone who wants to gain presence.
2013 Nov 27 03:11:19 pm | Quote

Ask me Anything
Tom
Quote:
I use it, I think it does promote traffic and linkage. As a web master, I recommend it for everyone who wants to gain presence.

I agree, anything to get you out there is a good thing.
2013 Dec 05 03:12:31 pm | Quote

Author
Justin Bienvenue
I can't stand Google Plus. I find it way too personal, confusing and it seems it want's all of your information. It's bad enough that Google has a ton of features already and Google Plus is just the icing on the cake for me, don't like it one bit.
2015 Mar 19 01:03:37 pm | Quote

main | browse | events | forums | shout | info & promos |contact admin| join!

© 1998 - 2017 Kindle Mojo! All Rights Reserved.

issues signing up| Lost password?